Thursday, September 5, 2013

2 weeks post partum

I feel great. I think the healing process is a lot faster this time around and I was not as tired. Feeling good on the inside but feeling fat on the outside. I can't fit into my clothes yet. I can't remember his long it took for me to lose baby fat? It's only 2 weeks, so I'm hoping to lose more after a month. 

Preston is not jealous, thank God! Teagan loves her baby sister. Lexi is a great baby. She only cries when she's hungry. Poor baby has a diaper rash from pooping too much. I hope that goes away soon. I'm taking her in for a weight check today... Hope she's gaining.

My husband has been so helpful and patient! I am blessed and glad that he's mine. I love you honey. 

That's it for today! See ya next time!


No comments:

Post a Comment

go ahead, leave me a comment!