Friday, December 5, 2014

What?

It's been over a year and it seems the only time I come back to this is when I'm pregnant! What? Again? Honestly? This was not expected. It was an accident that has not kicked in yet... I still can't believe I'm gonna have another baby! We are suprised but not disappointed bc God has blessed us with another boy. Now my family is complete. 

Baby will be here in April, the same week as Teagan's birthday. Here's the cool thing about my children's birthdays... Teagan and this new baby's birthday will be in the same week/month of April. Preston and Lexi's are 3 days from each other in August. Oh and my husband and I have September birthdays! Good things is, I only have to throw 2 birthday parties a year! Yes! 

My life is all about my children... 


Thank you God, for blessing us continuously. 

Also, we cant wait till Christmas! Counting down to the big day...


No comments:

Post a Comment

go ahead, leave me a comment!