Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Full Time Stay At Home Mom

Soon, I will not work anymore. That means, no more spending money, save money, and spend money on babies only. Soon, I will have 2 kids to take care of. Tougie will have to be super super man, and I'll have to be super super mom... more cleaning, more cooking, and baby sitting. I look forward to it.

Let's see, I hope in a day with 2 kids, I can keep my house clean, have dinner ready for Tougie every night, and still have time for myself.

=D Pray for us. I hope with one income, we will still be ok. It's like they always say, "two is better than one".



Above is a picture of my ring before it went missing... (just the engagement ring).

3 comments:

  1. hmm, why aren't you going to work anymore?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh duh..it says FT stay at home mom.. hahaha. been a long week for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol... aimee, you're the only one that reads my blog. =D

    ReplyDelete

go ahead, leave me a comment!