Thursday, May 12, 2011

Teagan's Two Years Check up

So I took Teagan to her 2 year check up today. She was good until the nurse and doctor started touching and talking to her. She's not good with strangers, it was a battle. Anyway, no shots today, just regular check up.

Doctor said she's very smart for her age. He said by four years old, she should know at least four colors, but Teagan already knows all the colors of the rainbow, and her favorite is red, pink and purple. She also knows the ABC's, and can count 1-10. She even knows 5-10 in spanish. But she's physically challenged. LOL

She stands 34' inch tall - 50%
Weights at 24 lbs - 25%
Her head is 18 and 5/8 inches round - 60%

Anyway, she was bad at the doctors... she wanted to get out of there. She kept pointing to the door. She didn't even say bye to the doctor.

I went cold turkey, and put away all her soft spout sippy cups. I left her with the last stage sippy cups... which looks just like a coffee cup. haha. She hates me for it, but I told her it's a princess bottle, so she took it.



I trimmed her hair this morning, and she went to the doctor looking like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

go ahead, leave me a comment!