Monday, May 23, 2011

Third Trimester

I'm finally beginning my third trimester. I can feel boy kick and move around more, and he's an active one. I've gained a total of 18 pounds so far, and I still have 3 months to go! OMG, I need to cut back on weight gaining. I feel more fat than I do pregnant. Not to mention, I never lost the extra 10 pounds I got from Teagan. Haha.

As for clothing, I've been wearing my regular t-shirts and tops with some of my old preggo pants. I bought a few maternity skirts for the summer, but other than that, I can pretty much stick to my sweat pants, and pj's. Also, I wear my husband's gym shorts when I'm at home.

I still haven't bought anything for my boy yet. I'm going to pull out all of Teagan's old neutral clothing before I buy anything. We don't really need anything except for cothes, diapers, and a new little bath tub. I can get all that later though. I'm in no rush... I have 3 months left.

Anyway, Teagan has officially started her Terrible Two's. I miss my good girl.



This is me at the beginning of my 3rd trimester

1 comment:

  1. I have been so behind on your blog! Actually, on all of my newsfeeds in general. You do not look fat at all. Your bump is so cute! I bet you can't wait to see the little guy. It seems like name picking is difficult. What about a Hmong name? Is that also difficult?

    ReplyDelete

go ahead, leave me a comment!