Monday, August 15, 2011

39 weeks almost 40

I will be due on Wednesday, Aug 18... and as of today's doctor's appointment, I'm only 2cm dilated! Can you believe that?! I'm always late. So Doctor did a membrane strip, and hopefully that'll jump start labor. We are inducing me Thursday, so I'm excited to see baby. I just hope it won't be as painful as the first one. I can't wait to see the little guy.

Teagan was so funny, she thought we were at the doctor for her, so she started a little cry when we walked back to the rooms. I told her it was for me, and she was still scared. She kept saying, "see almost done"... and when the doctor was finally done, she said, "see mommy's all done". She such a cutie! I love her. She got to hear brother's heart beat and she was so amazed!

I really hope labor will be easy and fast this time around. Pray for a safe delivery!

See ya soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

go ahead, leave me a comment!