Thursday, May 10, 2012

Quality Time with my Kids

It's been a while since we took pictures together so we went out for a walk. The sunshine is perfect and warm, and the wind is blowing, so it's not humid or hot, just right. Teagan enjoys the outdoors. Thankfully auntie was here. Enjoy the pictures!

Teagan got a purple flower from one of our neighbor. It's been a while since we last saw him, and he couldn't believe how big teagan is. He also didn't know that we had another baby, so he was very surprised. He has a beautiful garden, so we took a few pictures in front of it.

Here is a shot of me with my silly kids. Teagan decided to do the peace sign with both hands. I didn't even know she could do that. Curious Preston is wondering what the heck big sister is doing. I love how my kids communicate. Teagan is the sweetest big sister in the world!
And of course I have to take a picture with my chunkie bear, superman. He is staring at me because I look weird with those shades on. I love the way he looks at me. It makes me love him more. He is the most impatient baby ever, but I still love him.
Lastly, it's me and my silly princess! She does the sweetest things that makes me love her more each day. I am a proud mommy. My kids are my pride and joy! Oh, sadly my husband had to miss this. He was at work at the time, but he enjoyed looking at the pictures. I'm sure he feels lucky to have us.
GOD BLESS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

go ahead, leave me a comment!